What is this?
A styling tool you attach to the hair dryer that helps transform wet hair to nice-smelling dry hair with shiny, well-defined, frizz-free curls using cold air.
Will it fit my hair dryer?
The diffuser is made of a stretchy silicone material with a universal nozzle size of 5.2 cm that fits most hair dryers.
What is the diameter of the nozzle?
The nozzle diameter is 5.2 cm “2.04 inches” that fit most hair dryers.
How does it attach to the hair dryer?
It slides onto the nozzle of the hair dryer.
Where is the product made?
The product is made in China.
What is it made of?
It’s made of 100% BPA free, FDA approved silicone.
What makes it better or different from the hard plastic diffuser that comes with some hair dryers?
1. It fits most hair dryers.
2. It allows you to have nice smelling hair via adding your preferred essential oil to a built-in cap.
3. It collapses while diffusing to give your hair more bounce and definition.
4. It’s easy to pack as it collapses to fit in your drawer or bag.
5. It’s gentler on your scalp than the hard plastic diffuser.
How does it differ from the cheaper ones?
1. It allows you to have nice smelling hair via adding your preferred essential oil to a built-in cap.
2. It is made of BPA free silicone. BPA is extremely hazardous because of its possible health effects on the brain, behavior and prostate gland of fetuses, infants, and children. Research also strongly suggests that at certain exposure levels, BPA may cause cancer.
3. It’s durable since it’s made of a high-quality silicone material.
4. The nozzle diameter is 5.2 cm =2.04 inches that fit most hair dryers.
5. Minimize your styling time as the diffuser head that touches the hair is 13.5 cm wide.
How can I use it?
After washing your hair and applying your styling products, attach the diffuser to the hair dryer and put your preferred essential oil in its cap. Flip your hair and dry from the ends using cold air, this gets volume while keeping the curl pattern.
Cold air helps to keep your hair frizz-free.
Can I use it with high heat?
We don’t recommend using heat as it can damage your hair in the long term. However, our diffuser is made of a high-quality silicone material that can endure high heat.
Isn’t high heat bad for hair and you don’t recommend it?
Of course, we don’t recommend using heat as it can damage your hair in the long term.
You can always use the diffuser on the cold setting; it will give your hair extra shine.
Can I use it on straight hair?
It works more efficiently with curly & wavy hair.
I’m in my transitional phase. Will it help me?
Yes, styling tools help the hair to obtain its pattern through the transitional phase, especially if your hair was finger-coiled before diffusing it.
How can I add the essential oil to the diffuser?
1- Detach the cap from the diffuser gently.
2- Wet a small piece of cotton with your preferred essential oil such as peppermint oil and put it in the empty space under the cap.
3-Close the cap again and start diffusing your hair on the cold setting, the essential oil will volatilize leaving your hair smelling great.
How much is it?