- What’s the Hair Addict Styling Brush?
The perfect brush to style your hair, control frizz, and have defined curls!. Made of nine
adjustable rows of sculpted round-ended nylon bristles and an anti-static rubber pad for the
smoothest, most defined frizz-free curls you will ever achieve!
- What is it made of?
The brush is made of a natural wooden handle with nine adjustable rows of sculpted round-
ended nylon bristles and an anti-static rubber pad for the smoothest, most defined frizz-free
curls you will ever achieve!
- What is it used for?
- Styling curly hair.
- Separating and defining wet curls.
- Eliminating frizz and smoothing fly-away.
- Distribute products evenly.
- How to use it?
For defined curls:
- Apply your favorite leave-in conditioner and detangle your hair.
- Divide your hair into sections and start applying your favorite styling cream.
- Brush each section gently using our brush, then shake it off.
- Apply your favorite gel using the praying hands method. (Optional)
- For extra defined curls, dry your hair using The Hair Addict Collapsible Diffuser.
For tighter, smaller curls: Keep all 9 rows of the brush and use it on small sections of
For bigger clumps: remove more rows and use it on bigger hair sections.
For even product distribution: after detangling your hair, apply your favorite product
and brush your detangled wet hair to ensure that the product is evenly spread and
distributed all over your hair.
- Can I use it on my kids’ hair?
It’s perfect for styling your kids’ hair as it creates finger-coiled-like frizz-free curls in no time!
- How to remove and adjust the brush’s rows?
Using your fingers, press on the rubber pad from the top, gently peel it out and start pulling the
rows from the back. Adjust the rows according to your curl-pattern preference.
- How to clean the brush?
- Start with removing the hair from the brush using a thin comb.
- Remove the rubber pad by peeling it gently.
- Soak it in warm soapy water to remove all the oils and products’ build-up.
- Dry it with a towel and leave it in a sunny place till it’s dry.
- Attach the pad into the brush